Amy Carra joined Rotman & Morris in 1990 and over the years has helped to establish the firm’s conveyancing practice which she now managers under the supervision of Malcolm Morris. Amy is known by many local real estate agents and conveyancing practitioners, not only locally but throughout Victoria.
Amy attends conveyancing seminars & webinars regularly to ensure she keeps abreast of the latest developments in conveyancing law, and has experience in the following areas :
- Subdivisions : from liaising with surveyors and mortgagees through to registration of the Plan of Subdivision at the Titles Office through SPEAR
- Property sales and purchases including Self-Managed Super Fund acquisitions
- Family and matrimonial transfers : either by way of natural love and affection or by reason of the breakdown of a relationship
- Small and large-scale unit developments : As a property developer herself, Amy is keenly aware of the issues involved with multi-unit projects from the initial planning stages through to construction and completion
- Off the Plan Sales : we recently updated all our off the plan documents and we act for developers of small to large scale projects
- Off the Plan purchases : these Contracts are often more complex and involved than standard purchase Contracts and Amy has experience acting on behalf of purchasers in many of Victoria’s developments
- Owner Builder sales
- Lost Title applications
- Creation and removal of easements
- Owners Corporation matters
- Sale of property by deceased estates
- Electronic Conveyancing : At Rotman & Morris we use PEXA to ensure the efficient and cost-effective delivery of conveyancing services
In her spare time, Amy enjoys horse riding, training and entertaining friends. Amy has also been a volunteer with Riding for the Disabled Association Victoria for over 15 years which is a voluntary organisation providing physical therapy and riding instruction for people with disabilities.