F. Inst.L.Ex (Victoria)
Elizabeth joined Rotman and Morris as a Senior Legal Executive in 2019 and after having begun her journey in the legal industry in 1986, her scope of experience is vast. Elizabeth is known by many local real estate agents and mortgage brokers and also has direct contact with senior officers of both the Land Titles Office and State Revenue Office. She is highly regarded within the industry.
Elizabeth attends many property law webinars including the Annual Property Law Conference hosted by the Law Institute of Victoria and has been a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives since 2002 enabling her to keep apprised of the numerous and voluminous recent developments occurring within Property Law. Elizabeth has many years’ experience in the following areas:
- All forms of residential conveyancing from the most basic, to negotiating and dealing with many complicated twists and turns as they arise;
- All requirements for completing and registration of Plans of Subdivision in the SPEAR system including liaising with clients, banks and Surveyors;
- Property Developers from as many as 300 lot land subdivisions to 2 lot townhouses including drafting their individual contractual needs and facilitating multi-lot settlements;
- Extensive experience in dealing with complicated Trustee, Beneficiary, Estate and Marital Transfers of Land;
- A vast range of experience in conducting Lost Title Applications;
- General Law Land Conveyance/conversion to Torrens Title;
- Adverse Possession Applications and their quirky requirements;
- Company Share Transfer files,
- All requirements of Owners Corporation transfers including Section 32 Plans and internal Licence Agreements;
- Advising on Off the Plan Purchase and Sale Contracts.
- A Certified and very experienced PEXA user being involved in the Electronic Platform since its inception and able to utilize all elements of the platform.
- Being a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, she is able to Certify documents, witness Affidavits and Statutory Declarations.
In her spare time, Elizabeth enjoys spending quality time with her family, travelling with family and friends, playing tennis and cooking up a storm. She looks forward to assisting you with all of your Property needs.